What Does Being a Trader Approval Scheme member mean?
• Vetted and approved by Trading Standards.
• Committed to operating in a legal, honest and fair way.
• Criminal record checked.
• Qualified, experienced and fully insured.
• Monitored to insure a high level of customer service.
• Advised on Trading Standards legislation.
You can check whether a business is a Trader Approval Scheme member at:
Clive Tutton Ltd are Isle of Wight Council Trader Approval Scheme members meeting the above criteria.
Builders - Homepage